TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Effective date: 11-17-2020
Definitions and Application
1. In these Terms and Conditions, “AYNI” means ANTI LLC, addressed at 400 Rella Blvd Ste 123-298, Montebello, New York, 10901, trading as AYNI. (AYNI is a registered trademark property of ANTI LLC). “You” means the organization or individual who is browsing and using this website.
2. These Terms and Conditions apply to the United States of America.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
Sales, Returns, Payment and Shipping
1. All Sales and Payment will be conducted through www.weareayni.com . All prices are expressed in U.S. Dollars (USD). We reserve the right to amend our prices at any time.
2. All sales are final. For health and safety reasons, we do not offer refunds or returns. Any items available from the Site but purchased in a retail or department store, specialty retailer or elsewhere will only be returnable to that retailer or department store in accordance with their own return policy. Any wholesale order completed is final and the total product sell-through is the responsibility of each retailer or partner. AYNI does not accept any responsibility to absorb unsold stock from any retailer or partner under any circumstance in any region.
3. You must pay the order amount in full together through the Site by credit card at the time of making the purchase. AYNI accepts major credit cards and any other valid payment methods as indicated to you via weareayni.com at the point of payment, but accepts no responsibility for payment errors including as caused or contributed to by your issuing bank, credit card providers, merchant gateways or other payment intermediaries.
4. We give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on weareayni.com . We will notify you as soon as practicable where any goods purchased are unavailable and will promptly provide a refund or credit note.
5. Once you have submitted an order into our system it may not be possible to cancel the order even if our system notes that acceptance or rejection of your offer is still pending.
6. Free shipping applies only to contiguous United States of America. If not, shipping fees may apply.
7. We ship to Canada on a Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU) basis, which means that the receiver of any merchandise is responsible for any import, customs or local sales taxes.
8. We ship to Canada on a flat rate basis. Flat rate shipping for Canada is USD20.
9. The estimated date delivery time of your order will be notified to you at the time of purchase, and if no estimated delivery time is provided will be the standard shipping time as quoted by our carriers from time to time applicable to your delivery address and the goods purchased. We give no guarantees regarding shipping time or the performance of our nominated carriers.
10. Legal title to any product purchased by you on the Site will pass to you when we receive your payment. All risk of loss or damage to goods passes to you when we dispatch the goods, and following dispatch of any carriage of the goods to the delivery location designated by you is undertaken by the relevant carrier(s) acting as your agent.
11. If a product is listed on the Site at an incorrect price or with incorrect descriptive information or images due to typographical error or similar oversight at the time of purchase we will notify you and reserve the right to cancel the transaction. If your credit card has been charged we agree to provide a full refund for the total amount debited.
1. No statements on this site have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
2. The Products are sold and information is rendered to you on the understanding that you have sole responsibility for determining the suitability of the products for the purposes for which you intend to use them.
3. We cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information, including prices, product images, specifications, availability, and services. We reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
Contests, Sweepstakes and Promotions
2. If the rules for a Promotion conflict with these Terms and Conditions, the Promotion rules will apply. The terms and conditions of any other “Promotions” are independent of this agreement.
1. Our website allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”). You are responsible for the Content that you post to the Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
2. By posting Content to the website, you grant us the right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and through the website. You retain any and all of your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through the website and you are responsible for protecting those rights.
3. You agree that this license includes the right for us to make your Content available to other users of weareayni.com , who may also use your Content subject to these Terms.
4. You represent and warrant that: the Content is yours (you own it) or you have the right to use it and grant us the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and the posting of your Content on or through the website does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any Person.
5. You agree that your submission of any ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals to AYNI (“Feedback”) is at your own risk and that AYNI has no obligations with respect to such Feedback. You represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to submit the Feedback. You hereby grant to AYNI the right to use any Feedback in any way at any time without any additional approval or compensation.
6. Ratings and reviews posted by Users on our website are not endorsed by AYNI and do not represent the views of AYNI. AYNI does not assume liability for ratings and reviews or for any claims for economic loss resulting from such ratings and reviews. If we determine, in our sole discretion, that any rating or review could diminish the integrity of the ratings and reviews, we may exclude such rating or review without notice.
1.Your use of weareayni.com and the products and services it offers is at your sole risk. The services and products are provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The services and products are provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
2.AYNI, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the website is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the website, its services and products will meet your Requirements.
1.At its sole discretion AYNI may modify or discontinue the website and its services and products, or may modify, suspend or terminate your access to them, for any reason, with or without notice to you and without liability to you or any third party. In addition to suspending or terminating your access to the website, services and products, AYNI reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal or injunctive redress.
Personal Identification Information
1.We may collect personal identification information from You in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when You visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. You may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, profession.
2.You may, however, visit our site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from You only if You voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
1.AYNI may collect non-personal identification information about You whenever you interact with our website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about your means of connection to our site, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider’s utilized and other similar information.
Cookies and Tracking
1.Analytics Cookies: Analytics cookies allow us to see patterns of usage and look at overall trends. We use that information to show the best possible experience to our users.
2.Advertising Cookies: We use advertising cookies to deliver ads based on site activity.
How we use personal information
1.AYNI collects and uses Your personal information for the following purposes:
To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
To improve our Site: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature: To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
To send periodic emails: The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
If You decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time You would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information: We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information: We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites: You may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our website, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using the website weareayni.com, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our website. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.